Candidates are Invited to Online Application or Online Registration for Vacancy for Probationary Officer Post at State Bank of India SBI. Those are Interested Please Register Online with Appropriate Details and Document Given Below and Please Read all requirement to be fulfilled before Applying for the Post.
Probationary Officer Post at State Bank of India.
Important Dates you need to Keep in Reminder :
- Application Begin on 21-04-2018
- Last Date of Application is 13-05-2018
- Exam Fee Paying Last Date is 13-05-2018
- Pre exam Date is 01-July-2018 to 08-July-2018
- Pre Result Declared 15-July-2018
- Mains Exam Date on 04-Aug-2018
- Mains Result Declared on 20-Aug-2018
- Interview & GD from 24-Sep-2018 to 12-Oct-2018
Rates of Fee to be Pay for Online Application :
Candidates from General and OBC Category has to Pay Rs.600 and SC, ST and PH has to Rs.100. The Fee of Examination can be Pay through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net banking, Mobile Wallet,Cash Card or Pay using Offline E-Challan. Indian Government is Promotion more Digital Payment.
Posts and Eligibility Details :
Total Vacancy Posts are 2000, divided as For General 1010 Posts, SC 300 Posts, ST 150 Posts, OBC 540 Posts. The Age limit is 21 to 30 as on 01-Apr-2018. For Eligibility you should have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India and though how are Appearing in Final Year / Semester Candidates also eligible to fill the Application Form and must be passed as on 31-08-2018.